Learner Dubber

No Avatar

Threads: 1

Theme: UltimaBB Powder

posted on February 8th, 2018 at 12:10 PM
Kinda new, but not really

Hi All,

Wow! You guys are still here!

I joined this forum many years ago after acquiring my 76 Beetle project and unfortunately....it never happened. Then a few years back I rejoined, hoping to find the inspiration to finally get the resto underway but again, life got in the way. Today, after many attempts I managed to retrieve my log on and I am stoked to be here again.

I have a 76 Beetle that I have driven once. She's a beauty and the intention was to "fix her up" - a little project for myself an my son to tinker on over the years. Well, my boy is about to turn 17 and the Bug still isn't running!

I have just moved house and moving the car and the 1000000 associated parts and pieces reinvigorated my desire to get her rolling. I will post pics bit later on. She is pretty straight, a little bit of rust around the rear engine bay. A few years ago she got a new floor and at present, the body is off the pan. I think it's a good time to deal with that rust and get some paint on.

I'm really looking forward to picking the brains of all you experienced Dubbers and am hoping that one day soon I'll meet some of you out on the road :)

Chers Tim :)
Memberbeetleboyjeff
A.k.a.: Jeff Walsh
Custom Title Time!

Threads: 40

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )
Mood: Drive bugs hard

posted on February 8th, 2018 at 04:11 PM

Ooh, I would love to see some pics.

From your ole' mate Jeff

Go To Top