Author: Subject:  Hi from North Central Victoria, Australia
Memberpricey
Learner Dubber

Threads: 1

Theme: UltimaBB Pro Blue ( Default )

posted on May 20th, 2015 at 02:54 PM
Hi from North Central Victoria, Australia

Howdy all,

Have just got back to ausveedubbers after a hiatus. Love scrolling through the members build area and getting ideas. Currently I am dubless :mad: but am on the lookout for a project to get me away from motorcycling and into a past time I can share with my two young boys.

I have a couple of projects in mind. Number one is to get a 60's beetle to restore to standard to go on country drives with the kids. My other desire is to get a later super bug in rough nick to baja the hell out of :lol:

I also like T3s and kombis and used to own a 76 kombi with a 2 litre that I converted to a camper. Sold it to my brother who killed it :(. So wouldn't mind a van as well but also being into volvos and land rovers means that space at the estate-de-price is somewhat limited. I've currently got a disco and s60 but long for something older and and from Germany :dork: Needless to say it's always European cars at our place.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to you all. Love the forum and hope to be dubbing again soon
Memberadlbeetle66
A.k.a.: Denver
Custom Title Time!
Under the car.........again!

Threads: 98

Theme: UltimaBB Streamlined2
Mood: ICH BIN VW NUSS

posted on May 20th, 2015 at 03:54 PM

Welcome!

You seem to have the same desires as me :)...

It wont be too long, and you will think to yourself and say.. "remember that time when i didn't have a dub?" :lol:

Cheers and all the best :tu:
Memberbugmaniaar
Officially Full-On Dubber

Threads: 18

posted on May 21st, 2015 at 02:22 AM

Or you'll say,bloody dubs wish i stayed with bikes.....
Memberpricey
Learner Dubber

Threads: 1

posted on May 21st, 2015 at 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bugmaniaar
Or you'll say,bloody dubs wish i stayed with bikes.....

Maybe! But I've been down the dub route before and I've got the minister of war and finance thinking about a T3. So we'll see if I can get pre - approval through begging :) or if I just need to save a few more $ myself and buy one anyway :cool:

Quote:
Originally posted by adlbeetle66  Welcome! rnrnYou seem to have the same desires as me ...rnrnIt wont be too long, and you will think to yourself and say.. "remember that time when i didn't have a dub?" rnrnCheers and all the best 

Thanks adlbeetle66 :tu: Hopefully I can get back to it sooner rather than later but realistically it'll probably be at least 6 months. Plenty of time to read up on the site between now and then :) And with two busy little blokes under 3, of course I have plenty of time :lol:

Go To Top